[bsdcan-announce] On campus accommodation

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Apr 20 09:21:43 PDT 2006

Hi folks!

It is just three short weeks until BSDCan 2006.  I was at the
University of Ottawa yesterday, and while there, I finalized some
details regarding our on-campus accommodation.

If you have already booked your on-campus accommodation and are
staying in the two-bedroom suites, then I have good news.  Your rate
just got cheaper.  If you email me by Monday 24 April, I can get you
in on this deal.  Otherwise, you'll have to do it yourself by
following the instructions are the URL below.

NOTE: If you've been invited to the FreeBSD Developer Summit and are
staying in residence, you're already been included in this block.

Full details are at <http://www.bsdcan.org/2006/travel.php>

See you at BSDCan 2006!