[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2006 - registration / bring a friend

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Mar 2 07:51:34 PST 2006

Hello folks,

In this announcement:

- Registration
- On campus accommodation / Book your trip now!
- Bringing a friend?

REGISTRATION

The schedule is in the final stages of preparation and will be
released soon.  Registration will open shortly thereafter.
Conference prices will be the same as last year.

   <http://www.bsdcan.org/2006/registration.php>

ON CAMPUS ACCOMMODATION / BOOK YOUR TRIP NOW!

May is not far away.  Start booking your accommodation and travel
now!  If you need a visa to enter Canada, please apply for one today.
If you need a passport, apply for one today!

We have updated the Travel page with additional information about the
getting to Ottawa if you fly into Montreal.  While in Ottawa, we
recommend staying on campus.

   <http://www.bsdcan.org/2006/travel.php>

BRINGING A FRIEND?

Are you bringing a friend with you?  If so, please let us know.  We
want to create a program of activities.  There are many museums,
places to see, shopping, and recreational activities.  For example,
you might be interested in the Tulip Festival (it's more than just
flowers): http://www.tulipfestival.ca/

See you at BSDCan 2006!