[bsdcan-announce] One week to go!

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed May 7 14:25:58 BST 2008

Hi,

As I type this, one week from today, people will be sitting in the
pfSense Tutorial listening to Scott Ullrich and Chris Buechler.

The volunteers will be stuffing registration bags in preparation
for the first of several pub nights.

For those wondering what I do as a conference organizer, I have
started a blog series: Three Weeks In The Life Of A Conference
Organizer.  See http://dan.langille.org/

If you have not organized your accommodation, you will still
find a room, but not in the preferred locations.

Online registration closes Tuesday 13 May 2008 at 6PM EST.

If you have not paid yet, be warmed that you will be charged a
$50 premium if your payment arrives after online registration
closes.

If you selected the student registration type, do not forget
your student ID.

If you have any questions, the best place to ask now is
http://www.bsdcan.org/phorum/list.php?f=6

cheers.  :)

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/