[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2001 - schedule and registration

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sun May 2 17:45:55 BST 2010

Hello,

I have arrived in Ottawa for the final preparations for BDSCan 2010.   I
hope you have finalized your travel and accommodation plans. If you have
not yet paid, please do so soon. :)

I will be catching up on all payments this coming week. The plan is to
have your final confirmation emailed to you by Thursday 7 May.  However,
if you do not receive this email, don't panic.  :)  If you have your
Paypal receipt number, we'll be fine.

Also this week, the schedule will be updated with the room numbers
assigned to each talk.  Another announcement email will go out after
this information has been pushed to the website.

For what it's worth, I think registrations are up significantly over
last year at the same.  I suspect it's just people registering earlier.
  We order t-shirts about two weeks before the conference, so hopefully
we have the numbers right. If not, we'll do another run and mail them
out to you.

Thank you.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/