[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2012 registration is now open

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Mar 15 00:14:07 UTC 2012

Registration for BSCan 2012 is now open.

We have a wonderful lineup for 2012 and we are sure you will be as excited
about these talks as we are.   Please register as soon as possible to avoid
disappointment.  Travel and accommodation are filling up very quickly.  People
have been booking their tickets before registering for the conference.

Register and pay here:

 http://www.bsdcan.org/2012/registration.php

If you have any questions, they're probably useful to others too. Please use our forum:

 http://www.bsdcan.org/phorum/list.php?f=13

Thanks to our sponsors

EMC                    - http://www.emc.com/
Google                 - http://code.google.com/opensource/