[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2013 registration is now open

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Mar 28 03:32:04 UTC 2013

Registration for BSCan 2013 is now open.  Actually, it opened on the 14th, quietly.

We have a wonderful lineup for 2012 and we are sure you will be as excited
about these talks as we are.   Please register as soon as possible to avoid
disappointment.  Travel and accommodation are filling up very quickly.  People
have been booking their tickets before registering for the conference.

There is a bit party planned for Friday night of BSDCan.  Be sure to be prepared for
a great night to celebrate the 10th BSDCan.

Register and pay here:

http://www.bsdcan.org/2013/registration.php

If you have any questions, they're probably useful to others too. Please use our forum:

http://www.bsdcan.org/phorum/list.php?f=14

Our sponsors

iXsystems              - http://www.ixsystems.com/
EMC                    - http://www.emc.com/