[bsdcan-announce] Travel to BSDCan & goatBOF

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue May 13 14:55:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

A recent suggestion from an attendee is bring a printed copy of your conference registration email with you when you go through Customs.  This seems to be sufficient to convince them that you are indeed attending a conference and reduces the number of questions you get asked. Search your email for 'BSDCan 2014 - user registration’.

If you arrive today (Tuesday), be sure to head to The Royal Oak pub on Laurier for the first inaugural #goatBOF.  You won’t have any trouble finding us.

  goatBOF details: http://www.bsdcan.org/2014/schedule/events/519.en.html

If you are coming in by bus, there is construction in the area.  Get off at the Laurier street stop.  Then walk back to Laurier, turn left, and then right at the next light.  This avoids the construction area, which is impassable, and adds about a block to your walk.  The advantage of this route is no stairs.

  Google map: http://goo.gl/maps/AwgJP

Be sure to follow us on Twitter, which has most of our announcements.  We are also on Facebook and Google+.  See the end of this email for details.

We thank our sponsors.  If you have contact with them, please let them know you that they helped out.

iXsystems              - http://www.ixsystems.com/
The FreeBSD Foundation - https://www.freebsdfoundation.org/
EMC                    - http://www.emc.com/
Netflix                - http://www.netflix.com/