[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2016 - schedule released

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Mar 8 19:19:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

It is with much excitement that we announce the release of the BSDCan 2016
schedule.  We have a tremendous number of talks, with a large number of new
speakers. Full details here: http://www.bsdcan.org/2016/schedule/ <http://www.bsdcan.org/2016/schedule/>

BSDCan 2016 will be held on 10-11 June (Fri/Sat) at University of Ottawa in
the DMS (Desmarais) building, and will be preceded by two days of Tutorials on
8-9 June 2016 (Wed/Thu). http://www.bsdcan.org/2016/ <http://www.bsdcan.org/2016/>

The conference kicks off with the Goat BoF on Tuesday.  Come along and gather for
the first official event of BSDCan 2016 as everyone congregates at the Royal Oak
on Laurier.  Wednesday and Thursday will be tutorials. Friday and Saturday are the
main talks.

If this is your first time at BSDCan, please come along the introductory session for
discovering the secrets learned by BSDCan veterans. Find out why the hallway is
so important, where the best gelato is, and why you should try a beaver tail. Oh,
don't forget about poutine!

There are still room for more lunch time BoF sessions. If you have an idea, please
send email to activities at bsdcan.org.

Please help us spread the word by sharing this around on social media and user groups.

Registration should be open in a few weeks.

Please thank our sponsors and mention you know they are sponsoring BSDCan 2016

iXsystems              - http://www.ixsystems.com/
EMC                    - http://www.emc.com/
The FreeBSD Foundation - https://www.freebsdfoundation.org/
Google                 - http://www.google.com/