[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan Keynote Speaker

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Wed May 31 14:58:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

Our keynote speaker this year will be Dr. Michael Geist.

Dr. Geist is a law professor at the University of Ottawa and a regular
tech law columnist for the Globe and Mail. His distinguished career
includes editing several books on law and technology, serving on a
variety of boards, and being named one of the most influential people
in the intellectual property field.

He will be speaking about the importance of the technology community
actively engaging on matters of policy. We'll also have a Q&A session
with one of the most respected tech lawyers in the world.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in Ottawa.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas    Twitter @mwlauthor
nonfiction: https://www.michaelwlucas.com/