[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2019 - corrections

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sat Apr 13 17:03:58 UTC 2019

Hello,

In my previous email to this list, I made two errors:

1 - The booking code for UOttawa residencies expires on 14 April (Sunday, tomorrow as I type this), not May as erroneously stated.

2 - The closing social is $50, not $45.

In both cases, the website contained the correct information and my email was incorrect.

Sorry about that.  My apologies.

Keep in mind for the residences:

When booking accommodation at U90 (on campus), you may get told they are sold out. They are not. Be sure to check this:

> * you've used our booking code BSDCAN2019
> * you're checking out on Sunday (the code only covers a certain period; if you want to stay longer, please make a separate booking, and pay for it when you arrive).

Thank you.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org