[bsdcan-announce] Volunteer tasks - BSDCan 2020

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu May 21 20:58:14 UTC 2020

Hello volunteers,

There is really just one main volunteer task during the conference:

 Collecting questions asked on IRC

The questions will be submitted via IRC on FreeNode.

The questions will be copy and pasted into files hosted in a GitHub repository.

The schedule is now online at https://www.bsdcan.org/events/bsdcan_2020/schedule/

We need volunteers for Friday June 5 and Saturday Jun 6th.

Ideally, we would have one volunteer working for each stream, collecting questions, updating the file, pushing it to github.

If you are available, please let me know the times you are available and your github username.

You do not have to commit to all day or both days. Whatever time you can help is appreciated.

Thank you.

--
  Dan Langille
  dan at langille.org