[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2022 - online only

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon Jan 31 15:29:00 UTC 2022

Hello,

Despite earlier hopes, BSDCan 2022 will be online-only. We will not be
meeting in Ottawa this year. I know this is disappointing, but the
current situation is not promising. I would rather cancel now than have
everyone book travel and then have to cancel in a few months. I'm not
sure about travel restrictions or even about meeting-in-large-groups.
With all that, let's go online for 2022.

The review of the accepted proposals will begin soon. It was delayed
until this go/no-go decision was reached. I expect the announcement of
accepted talks will be later than the scheduled 19 February because of that.

Thanks all for your understanding.

--
Dan Langille
dan at langille.org : https://langille.org/