[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2023 - a few notes

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu May 18 01:15:20 UTC 2023

Hello,

The first day of tutorials for BSDCan 2023 has finished. The second day is tomorrow and so is the early-pickup for registration.

You can get your badge and t-shirt at Father and Sons Restaurant from 3PM-7PM on Thursday May 18th.  Drop by, meet old friends, make new friends, have something to eat and drink. Location: Fathers and Son restaurant - corner of King Edward and Osgoode. 112 Osgoode St, Ottawa, ON K1N 6S1, Canada  - if there is a lineup at the main entrance on Osgoode, turn right and try the back door on King Edward.

New locations bring new traditions! Previously. the Goat BoF was on Tuesday. This year, it's on Thursday!  See Groff the BSD Goat at Father and Sons during registration pickup.

If you can't make it to the registration at Father and Sons location by 7pm on Thursday, don't worry. There will still be plenty of people there to meet, and you can pick up on Friday morning, in the lobby of the Demarais building, at 55 Laurier Ave E. We'll be there from about 8:15.

Remember, we have the closing Social event on Friday: free food and drink, provided by the conference. Come hungry and thirsty.

See you there. :)

—
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/