[bsdcan-announce] UOttowa U90 Rooms Available

BSDCan Information info at bsdcan.org
Tue Apr 30 23:49:40 UTC 2024

Dear BSDCan attendees,

University of Ottawa has released another batch of the two-bedroom
suites we use for our speakers. These suites have a shared kitchenette
and bathroom and are especially convenient for the BSDCan sessions.

Lodging in Ottawa is at a premium, especially for the night of 28
May.

If you haven't booked your lodging yet, we suggest contacting UO
housing and taking advantage of these rooms. Information is at the
bottom of the accommodations page.

https://www.bsdcan.org/2024/accommodations.php

We encourage you share the suite with another attendee.

If you haven't registered yet, you can find registration details at
https://www.bsdcan.org/2024/registration.php .

Regards,
Michael W Lucas
BSDCan 2024 con chair