[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan Video Release

BSDCan Information info at bsdcan.org
Sat Jun 29 17:32:23 UTC 2024

We are releasing an initial playlist of 28 BSDCan Videos.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeF8ZihVdpFfct_WnzwObWtj4y9qH3H7X

This initial release is the culmination of the dedicated work of our
streaming team who captured 4 rooms of content over 2 days in addition
to the 2 days of FreeBSD Dev Summit. I have edited and released the
low hanging fruit videos and have the following videos as they need
additional work:

Videos Needing Additional Work:

    Lightning Talks
    NetBSD on RISC-V - It Finally Runs NetBSD By: Dylan Eskew (Dr. Philip gave it)
    quiz: tiny VMs for kernel development By: Rob Norris
    Hot cross builds: cross-compilation in pkgsrc By: Taylor Campbell
    Address space reservations: Re-thinking address space
    management for pointer provenance By: Mr Brooks Davis
    NetBSD Subfiles By: Elijah Sherwood

This has been a community effort and none of this would have been
possible without the considerable effort of the rest of the streaming
team: Andrew Fengler, Albert Dengg, and John Hixson. We also benefited
from the generosity of Michael Dexter who lent equipment and expertise
and the generous donations of the community, especially netzkommune.de
who donated an ATEM Streaming deck, and OpenBSD Amsterdam who donated
a Decimator.

Thank you to the BSDCan orgization team and the brilliant speakers for
their informative talks.

Patrick McEvoy BSDCan Media Wrangler