[bsdcan-volunteers] Setup each day

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed May 3 10:42:14 PDT 2006

Each day we'll need to do this:

- water and ice into the cooler
- setup registration desk - books, t-shirts, and computer
- put power signs and cords into the lecture halls for those with
computers
- put up signs on level 1 pointing people down to level zero (a
number of people will walk in on level 1 thinking it's the main
level)
- post the schedule for the day at the registration desk and outside
each room

At the end of the day:

backup the power cords etc (leave the signs, but check them again the
next day)

I hope to have a secure room into which we can dump all the stuff on
Saturday and I'll pick it up on Monday.

I can't think of anything else we do....

I've left out the wireless network setup because Dave will be doing
all that.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php