[bsdcan-volunteers] Registration packing

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon May 14 21:49:19 EDT 2007

Folks:

I've picked a date/time for the registration packing.  Tuesday, 15
May, SITE building.  We'll meeting at 10:30 in the lobby.  I'll park
the station wagon out front and we'll move all the swag up to the
mezzanine where we'll have lots of space and tables.

For maps etc, see the main website or ask for directions at
Residence.  I'll be offline from 8:30 or so tomorrow.

If you can be there, thanks. If not, then another time.

--
Dan Langille
two conferences, one trip, great value: May 2007