[bsdcan-volunteers] Hello all!

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:17:39 BST 2010

Long time no see!

I will be starting a fresh new work term (my last one before
graduation!!!) on May 3rd and will work full-time until some time in
August. My co-op term will be at 300 sparks st., almost a stone throw
from Ottawa U's campus so I will request time off for the Thursday and
Friday of that week. We shall see what happens, but it is a little
awkward to be asking fro time off after starting so soon don't you
think?

Is there anything for volunteers pre-BSDCan or post-BSDCan? It looks
like I'll be able to show up to my first OCUUG meeting as well :p!!

Regards,
Brodey Dover