[bsdcan-volunteers] Oracle BSDCan 2014 volunteering and support from the CSSA-A?i & uO.CSClub

Andréas Kaytar-LeFrançois akayt081 at uottawa.ca
Sun Apr 13 20:22:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for your prompt replies and interest!

Murphy: great! That's about what I was expecting. Do volunteers meet
anywhere specific, a set date for a briefing of some sort before the event?
Who's in charge of the venue, of getting keys and such?

Unfortunately classes are now pretty much over for this winter semester. I
was asking about posters because people will see them more as they wait
around campus near exam rooms and in busy corridors.
This question might pertain mostly to Dan, but would you be interested in
having posters made? If you have any sort of official logos in high
resolution, any particular designs you use, given those, I should be able
to make a poster fairly easily and have a few printed by next week.

Otherwise, I've already been promoting the event among friends and students
on campus as best I could.

Cheers,

*Andréas K.LeF.*

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Michael W. Lucas <mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com