[bsdcan-volunteers] volunteer tasks

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:30:36 UTC 2014

I can pick up the CDs from you on Saturday or Sunday (@ Breakfast?). Once I
have the CDs, I can use Audio Juicer to rip the CDs and encode them to MP3
(I can take screenshots of every step) and write up on the wiki whatever is
needed to clarify the work. Also, I have a 10mbps upload speed so the
actual data should be transferred over in a short period of time.

After that it is a matter of adding the links (HTML editing??) or WYSIWYG
if you have a CMS.

Let me know if that works for you,
Brodey Dover