[bsdcan-volunteers] volunteering

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Jun 2 16:48:22 UTC 2015

> On Jun 2, 2015, at 12:30 PM, Chris Amos <chris_amos at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I would like to volunteer for the conference.
> I live near the Airport in Ottawa, and have access to a Mini-van for
> transport.
> I have to be at work on Monday June 8th, but the rest of the week I have
> booked off.

Chris:

Thanks:  There is one big thing we'll need help with: registration bag assembly.    That occurs on Thursday, at about noon, in DMS.  Location to be confirmed.

I may not know until later this week, but a minivan could be useful for picking up t-shirts on Thursday morning.

Everyone can have a look at : http://wiki.bsdcan.org/doku.php?id=bsdcan_2015_volunteers

Presentation Coordinators - we could use more.  Up to 5 on Friday and 3 on Saturday.  Very useful, and you don't miss any talks.

Swag coordinator - I usually do that but I'm happy for someone else to do that.

If someone could add 'registration pack assembly' to the list of jobs on that page... please.

—
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/