[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2007 - 8 days to go!

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon May 7 19:03:52 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I noticed a flurry of registrations this morning.  Then I realized it
is a week tomorrow that people will start arriving in Ottawa for the
tutorials.  Yes, just 8 days until BSDCan 2007 starts.

I hope you've registered.  I hope your travel arrangements are made.
It's not too late, but you should do it right now, not later.

As I type this, I'm about 1800 miles from Ottawa, but believe me, my
mind is definitely on the SITE building.... As usual, there's not
much left to do.  Just organize your lunches, and get the wireless
networks running.  That shouldn't take too long.... :)

See you at BSDCan 2007!

NOTE: It is with regret that I announce that Debra Jusak will be
unable to give her talk "Using JacORB and Open Source Software with a
Proprietary SCADA System".

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php