[bsdcan-announce] Conference update

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri May 11 12:48:16 EDT 2007

In this notice: new talks, internet access, and lunches/refreshments.

NEW TALKS:

We are pleased to announce two new talks:

One Laptop Per Child (OLPC)
   http://www.bsdcan.org/2007/schedule/events/57.en.html
   This replaces a cancelled talk

UTORvpn: A Cross-Platform OpenSource SSL VPN Implementation
   http://www.bsdcan.org/2007/schedule/events/49.en.html
   This fills an empty slot

Both of these talks are on Saturday.

INTERNET ACCESS:

For those of you staying in residence, yes, you will have an internet
connection in your room.  Each floor contains a lounge.  That is the place
where much of the late nite activity happens.  Bring your WAP and share
the joy by congregating at the lounge on each floor.  Bring network
cables, extension cords, etc.

This isn't to say we won't be going out... we will be.

Wireless internet access will be available at all tutorials and on each
day of the conference.

LUNCHES/REFRESHMENTS:

Tea and coffee will be available in the conference lobby, morning and
afternoon.  Remember: are are providing lunch for you on both days.

NOTE: we are also supplying lunch at the tutorials.  :)