[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2015 - closing party details

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri Jun 5 14:34:06 UTC 2015

Hello,

I write with some details about BSDCan 2015 you need to know.

LOCATION:

All of the talks will be held in the DMS (Desmarais) building and is close to residence.
See our map for details: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=z32riBoY2G1E.kogFoWtYOG-k

COFFEE & TEA:

There will be light snacks and breakfast-like food, coffee, and tea available before the start of the talks on Friday
and Saturday.  They'll be ready from 30 minutes before the talks start.

There will be an afternoon break with coffee, tea, and light snacks.

LUNCH:

Lunch will be provided in the lobby.

STARBUCKS:

There is a Starbucks in the building.  For hours, Google: starbucks laurier

THE CLOSING PARTY:

On Saturday night, after the closing session, everyone will relocate to the Lowertown Brewery for an evening
of food and socialization.  Lots of food & there should be something for everyone.

Full details here: https://www.bsdcan.org/2015/schedule/events/618.en.html

If you're not signed up for the closing party, you can do so during the conference.  You'll need $30 cash
and you need to find me; I have the tickets.  That ticket gets you in the door and gets you all your food.

—
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/