[bsdcan-announce] Closing party

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed Jun 10 18:31:54 UTC 2015

If you did not sign up for the closing party, you can still get in if you reply to this email.

I previously said that people can sign up while at the conference, but I'd like to get a rough
head-count of how many people are going to do that.

If you and/or your partner are planning to come to the party AND have NOT yet purchased a ticket, then please reply here with a yes.

ELSE, please ignore this email.

Not sure if you already bought a ticket?  Check for the email titled: 'BSDCan 2015 - user registration' and look for
"Closing Party (Saturday night): $30.00".  Found it?  You're signed up.

I'll be notifying the venue later today.

Thank you.

—
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/