[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2016 - don't forget your travel visa

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Apr 19 15:12:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

BSDCan 2016 is now 7 weeks away.  Some tutorial sessions are filling up faster than expected, but there's still room in all.

As in previous years, we have a strong lineup of talks, with a wide range of topics:

   https://www.bsdcan.org/2016/schedule/events.en.html <https://www.bsdcan.org/2016/schedule/events.en.html>

When booking your travel to BSDCan 2016, do not forget to get your Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Feedback from attendees
indicates the process is straight forward and quick.

   "Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an
    Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. Read
    about the changes and how they may affect you."

See https://www.bsdcan.org/2016/travel.php <https://www.bsdcan.org/2016/travel.php> for details.

We look forward to seeing you at BSDCan 2016.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org <mailto:dan at langille.org>