[bsdcan-announce] BSDCan 2019 - corrections registration and social

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed May 15 20:21:18 UTC 2019

Hello,

I write with some corrections to help you show up at the right time and place.  The bits with **stars** will
highlight the error/correction.  I apologize for my errors.

1 - Registration

To pick up your badge and swag, please come to The Royal Oak at 161 Laurier Ave E (near King Edward)
between 3pm and 7pm **ON THURSDAY**.

If you can't get there on Thursday, you can pick up from the Registration table, in the DMS lobby, on Friday or Saturday
during usual conference hours.

https://www.bsdcan.org/2019/schedule/day_2019-05-17.en.html
https://www.bsdcan.org/2019/schedule/day_2019-05-18.en.html

Fair warning: on Friday morning there will be long lines. Don't risk missing the opening session.
Come to the Royal Oak and avoid the huge queues on Friday.  Thank you.

Going to a tutorial? There will be a volunteer,  in the room, with a sign-in sheet.  Pick up your registration gear later.

original is at https://lists.bsdcan.org/pipermail/bsdcan-announce/2019-May/000177.html

2 - Social event & menu

The menu details for the social event on Saturday night have been posted.  Saturday 18 May from **6:30** PM at Sens House - 73 York Street, Ottawa

More details and the menu outline are at https://www.bsdcan.org/2019/schedule/events/1157.en.html

**Please dress warmly as some of the seating is on the patio.**

Original is at https://lists.bsdcan.org/pipermail/bsdcan-announce/2019-May/000175.html

—
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/