[bsdcan-volunteers] security

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri May 5 20:03:07 UTC 2006

In short, everyone needs a badge.  Direct them to the registration
desk for this.  Be firm, polite.  Beyond that, contact me.

Worst case, I call security and they will remove the person, but it
won't come to that.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php