[bsdcan-volunteers] Volunteering Proposal

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri Mar 21 13:38:16 UTC 2008

Brodey Dover wrote:
> Hello all!
>
>     I started FreeBSD at Ottawa U so this is sort of a legacy thing for
> me ;). I missed my chance to volunteer last year due to unfortunate
> circumstances, but this year I have a good feeling. I am young and
> strong, I will take up grunt work if needed so long as I'm supplied with
> duct tape and BEvERages. I'm also a member of the advocacy project and
> still am good friends with the lot of students at Ottawa U. I can
> advertise and promote the event.

Thanks for volunteering.  We'll keep you busy.

In short, volunteers get to the conference for free, but have to work,
probably 1/4 - 1/2 of the time at the conference.  Depending on the task,
more work before the conference means less work during the conference.

I'll start a new thread with things to do.

--
Dan Langille