[bsdcan-volunteers] VISA for speakers

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sat Apr 9 14:39:29 BST 2011

I have a speaker who applied for a VISA this year, and was rejected. Why? Well, that's not clear, but I understand it was because he visite Niagala Falls on his way back from a conference in 2008.

There are enough of you in Ottawa to know who I can talk to in order to get this cleared up.

Do you know who to call?  Who to talk to?  etc...  it's pretty frustrating that a key contributor is not allowed into the country for such a seemingly silly reason.

Disclosure: this is for PGCon, not BSDCan.