[bsdcan-volunteers] Volunteer for BSDCan 2012

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon Apr 9 12:53:28 UTC 2012

On Mon, April 2, 2012 7:18 pm, Ryan Currah wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am a computer systems technology student at Fanshawe College, London,
> Ontario. I would like to volunteer for part of BSD Can. I am not sure if
> you need more volunteers but I am willing to help out with anything so let
> me know. I am going to attend whether or not you need me. Thank you very
> much for coming to Canada I cant wait to go!

Ryan:

There are always things to do.  Some of them not very exciting.

One possible job: obtain and upload speaker slides, converting them to PDF
or HTML on the way.  This winds up saving time later.

There are other jobs: registration desk (during the conference sessions)
and registration bag assembly (usually on Thursday afternoon at 1pm).

The registration coordinated (Scott Murphy) is on this list.

Thank you.  :)

--
Dan Langille -- http://langille.org/