[bsdcan-volunteers] Work that needs volunteers

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Dec 16 20:59:07 UTC 2013

> Thanks for joining this mailing list.  There's a bunch of work what
> needs doing.

> If you look at
> http://wiki.bsdcan.org/doku.php?id=bsdcan_2014_volunteers, you'll
> find a list of jobs.  If you're interested, or have ideas, please
> speak up here.

Well, because of some of the stances I take (with respect to things
like email correctness and the Web), I think that if I'm involved I
would be most useful doing something not involving those.  Perhaps one
of the gigs schlepping powerbars around, running cables, keeping a desk
from going anywhere, or some such?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org