[bsdcan-volunteers] help setting up

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed May 15 10:19:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Friday and Saturday, I need some help setting up.  There will be coffee and snacks available.

Friday: at 8am please meet me at the corner of Cumberland St and University Private.  I'll have some boxes that need moving up to the registration area near MRT 256.
We'll be putting up some signs and running some power cables in the rooms (MNT 202, MRT 221, MRT 250, MRT 256)
At 4pm (or when they are done, we'll remove power cables from MRT 256)
At 5:30, we'll remove the power cables from MNT202, MRT 221 & MRT 250.

On Saturday, please meet at the same location at 9am.  Fewers boxes need to be moved this day.We'll check the signs, and put up the power cables into MNT 202, MRT 221, and MRT 256.
At 4pm, cables get removed from MRT 221 and MRT 256.
At 5pm, we pull up the cables from MNT 202.

Thank you.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org