[bsdcan-volunteers] infrastructure work

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri Oct 11 01:18:53 UTC 2013

There are a few infrastructure changes I wanted to make.

1 - move from Pentabarf to frab
      Sadly, I think this will not happen.  frab does not seem to be PostgreSQL friendly…

2 - move the BSDCan website into a jail
      At present it runs on a multi-purpose server.  Putting in a jail allows for more people to work on it without affecting other items.

3 - upgrade the website to 2014
      this is mostly changing constants defined in a file.
     it will also involve creating a new branch in svn

4 - make the svn server accessible (at present it's on my home network)

i work well with deadlines…

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org