[bsdcan-volunteers] Oracle BSDCan 2014 volunteering and support from the CSSA-AÉi & uO.CSClub

Andréas Kaytar-LeFrançois akayt081 at uottawa.ca
Sun Apr 13 00:15:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm inquiring about volunteering for the BSDCan this year, what procedures
are there to get involved? Who can I talk with?

I'm also wondering if somebody could point me to who's in charge of
publicity, as I'm a member of the University of Ottawa's Computer Science
Students Association and the uO.CSClub and could do some publicity
on/around campus to get some students involved.

Thanks!

*Andréas K.LeF.*