[bsdcan-volunteers] Oracle BSDCan 2014 volunteering and support from the CSSA-AÉi & uO.CSClub

Murphy Scott scott5 at ovsage.org
Sun Apr 13 04:01:43 UTC 2014

I think you just volunteered. There are a number of things that we need volunteers to do.
Getting the registration packages filled and ready to go
Getting power strips laid out in the rooms in the morning and collecting them at the end of the day
Handing out/managing the lunches
Carrying stuff between the prep area and the pub for registration
Helping get the room prepped for the BSD certification beta
Take pictures during the conference and make them available
Other items that I can’t remember off the top
As for publicity, Dan may have a better handle on that. I suspect that making sure that the clubs are aware would be a good start. I don’t think there is a poster that could be printed, but Dan could answer that.

Cheers,
Scott