[bsdcan-volunteers] Windows Laptop for streaming or a CamLink to loan please

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Thu Jun 7 03:39:14 UTC 2018

Hello All,
I am hoping to capture the slides for streaming this year and have
access to 2 Elgato HDs for the job. These devices are advertised to work
with Macs and with OBS. Problem is they will not do both (OBS on the
Mac) as there is no Elgato driver that works ON the Mac for OBS. If
anyone has a spare windows laptop they would not mind us using for
streaming on both Friday and Saturday we would be very appreciative for
the loaner.
Hope all is well and I will see you all soon.
Patrick