[bsdcan-volunteers] Volunteering to help Langille

Stephan, Corey J Corey.Stephan at stthom.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:05:06 UTC 2023

Dear Dan Langille et alii,

This is Corey Stephan. In response to Mr. Langille's call for volunteers
on the latest BSD.Now podcast episode, I write to volunteer myself to
assist with some of the setup and takedown physical work (box hauling,
etc.).

I will be arriving late on May 17 and leaving early on May 21, so,
realistically, I will be available for service from first thing in the
morning on May 18 (as early as needed) through the evening of May 20.

Corey

Corey Stephan, Ph.D.
coreystephan.com